Our customer service, transformation and environmental stewardship were all recognised by industry leaders
Packimpex’s success story of the year has six chapters – one for each of the awards the company received in 2019. These awards were presented by supplier partners and industry leaders at conferences in the US and Europe and are testaments to the effort the Packimpex teams have put into ensuring every relocation is as smooth, stress-free and “green” as possible.
The awards that Packimpex received in 2019 include:
- The Aires “Circle of Excellence for Customer Service” Award at the EuRA International Relocation Congress in Munich
- Altair’s “Super Star Award for Environmental Consciousness” at the Worldwide ERC Global Workforce Symposium in Boston
- Weichert’s “Legendary Service Award” at the Global Supply Chain Summit in Boston
- The “Service Excellence Award” and “Transformation Award” at the BGRS Suppliers Forum in Boston
- The “NEI Award for Environmental Sustainability” at the GPA Summit hosted by NEI Global Relocation in Boston
Packimpex CEO Damian Aebischer said: “Creating positive relocation experiences for our customers has always been Packimpex’s main priority and we are proud that this has been recognised by our industry partners. It confirms that we are on the right track with our strategy and inspires us to keep advancing! Sustainable development was an area of great focus for Packimpex this year and all of us are feeling motivated to continue our environmentally friendly efforts in 2020 after receiving this international recognition”.
As the year comes to an end and the company sets its sights on the activities planned for 2020, these recognitions are enduring reminders of what can be achieved with dedication and compassion. This is a clear example of the “Swiss quality” service that we strive to offer our customers with our expansion into Germany.