Book an Immigration Case Assessment
Get all the answers you need on immigrating to Switzerland and
book your individual Immigration Case Assessment for CHF 99.
Do you want to find out if you’re allowed to live and work in Switzerland? Do you have questions relating to immigration to Switzerland, for yourself, for a family member or a loved one?
Book Immigration Case Assessment
When will you need these services?
- This service is for you if:
- You want to find out if you are allowed to live and work in Switzerland from an immigration standpoint
- You need expert advice on immigrating to Switzerland
- You require professional support to apply for a Swiss work or residence permit
- You have questions about family reunion, immigration of unmarried partners, document requirements and much more
- You want the documentation to be explained in English, German, French or Italian
All your immigration questions answered
Everyone’s immigration profile is different, and in Switzerland, there are numerous local complexities in the immigration system. Unlike in neighbouring EU countries, there is often no simple answer to immigration questions, especially if you do NOT hold a EU/EFTA passport.
With the Immigration Case Assessment, you can start your immigration process the right way and n expert check if you qualify for a Swiss work and residence permit before making any plans to move to Switzerland. You will speak directly with Swiss immigration experts.
What you get
You’re only a few steps away from getting your personal work or residence situation clarified by Sgier + Partner, a Switzerland immigration specialist and trusted immigration partner of Packimpex. Once we receive your booking, an immigration expert will contact you within 2 working days.
What happens after you book
You’ll have to provide your personal documents so that Sgier+Partner can conduct the assessment process.
Your immigration expert will review your documents, check all specifications and email you to set an appointment and discuss further details.